FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moncler Quincy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Moncler Quincy on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:46 pm

he issue add another laurel to the heroic name." " James of Douglas," said Lady Margaret, " dost thou indeed accept of these hard conditions for my sake ? Then the hand of thy royal mistress shall buckle on the armour in which thou goest to the field, but never shall unloose it, unless from a victor or a corse !" Moncler Jackets,Moncler Jackets Women And with that she stretched forth her hand, which Douglas, as he kneeled with one knee on the ground, took and pressed to his lips. Every one of the nobles shook Douglas by the hand, and wished him success. Does any man believe that there was one among them that indeed wished it ? No, there was not a chief present that would not have rejoiced to have seen him led to the gallows. His power was too high already, and they dreaded that now it mig Moncler Outlet ht be higher than ever ; and, moreover, they saw themselves outdone by him in heroism, and felt degraded by the contract thus concluded. The standard of the Douglas was reared, and the bloody heart flew far over many a lowland dale. The subordinate gentlemen rose with their vassals, and followed the banner of their chief; but the more powerful kept aloof, or sent ambi Moncler Jackets For Men guous answers. They deemed the service undertaken little better than the frenzy of a madman. Therewas at that time a powerful border baron, nicknamed Sir Ringan Redhough, by which name alone he was distinguished all the rest of his life. He was  Moncler Jackets Men warden of the middle marches, and head of the most warlike and adventurous sept in all that country. The answer which this hero gave to his own cousin, Thomas Middlemas, who came to expostulate with him from Douglas, is still preserved verbatim: " What, Moncler Quincy man, area' my brave lads to lie in bloody claes that the Douglas may lie i* snaw-white sheets wi' a bonny bedfellow ? Will that keep the braid border for the king, my master ? Tell him to keep their hands fu', an' their haunches toom, an' they'll soon be blythe to leave the lass an' loup at the ladle; an* the fient ae cloot shall cross the border to ga r their pots play brown atween Dirdanhead and Cocket-fell. Tell him this, an' tell him that Redhough said it. If he dinna work by wiles he'll never

View user profile

2 outdoor items on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:53 pm

we offer outdoor items ,such as best outdoor equipment

fit outdoor clothing

tent camping

camping store with the high quality and serivce.if you want to buy it ,we at once send to the door for 6-7days.

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum