FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jordan Shoes

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Jordan Shoes on Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:04 am

Air jordans are the shoes that completely changed the shoe industry. Im a sneakerhead, and I live in VA too. everyone wears J's there. I notice that shoes that are still being made today have taken ideas from jordans. even skate shoes. jordan changed up the game and made it his own. J's will always be "in"

View user profile

2 Re: Jordan Shoes on Thu May 05, 2011 2:32 am

agnes

Jordan shoes have come out with an exquisite line of shoes which are named as Air Jordan. They have gained immense popularity right from the time they were introduced. Since then, there has been no looking back. Jordan shoes are not only great in style and looks, but they also lend extreme comfort to the wearer. When Nike first introduced their line of shoes, Nike was basically synonymous with sports shoes like joggers and runners. Hence, they wanted to do something different and cater to a different line of shoes. This is when they entered the new arena of manufacturing shoes for the basketball game.

3 Re: Jordan Shoes on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:53 am

nice reviews about the shoes i will try it very soon

michael jackson tee shirt

View user profile

4 Re: Jordan Shoes on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:48 am

Why buy Jordans? Doing so will be worthwhile. Not only would you enjoy the comfort that comes with it, you will be doing yourself a favor and getting yourself a pair of kicks that will last you a long time. Jordan Shoes will get you noticed and most probably increase your performance in any type of sport that you get involved in.
men dress shirts

View user profile

5 Re: Jordan Shoes on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:27 am

After unlocking a pair of jordan shoes, the game seems to freeze up while im in my player. cant get to any other menu i hit circle and used the right anolog stick, what do i do!? game is brand new no scratches or anything perfect condition, latest update installed.Classic Henley Shirts

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum