FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Engagement ring

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Engagement ring on Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:01 am

An engagement ring is a ring indicating that the person wearing it is engaged to be married, especially in Western cultures. In the United Kingdom, and North America, engagement rings are traditionally worn only by women, and rings can feature diamonds or other gemstones. In other cultures men and women wear matching rings. In some cultures, engagement rings are also used as wedding rings.gemstone jewelry

View user profile

2 Re: Engagement ring on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:52 am

Engagement rings represent unbroken cycle of love and faith. It is once in a life time day, when you present your beloved with her most cherished ring. An engagement ring is worn through out life, so it should be bought with care and concern. The lady wears it boosting about the men he loves.silver earrings

View user profile

3 Re: Engagement ring on Tue May 17, 2011 3:07 am

Engagement rings are available in wide variety of metals including silver, gold, diamond, silver, white gold or platinum. Traditionally designed engagement rings are also available which are being admired for centuries and have proven to withstand the tests of time. Designer engagement rings are available according to the requirements of the customer offering uniqueness in design and reflecting changing fashions. The prices of engagement rings vary though quite significantly. You can get it from a range of few hundred dollars to several million dollars. It all depends on a person's budget.wedding shower favors

View user profile
you can buy your engagement ring form this site through online

Scalar Energy Pendant

View user profile

5 MJ costume on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:29 am

MJ costume on very affordable prices are available over here

mj costumes

View user profile

6 Re: Engagement ring on Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:13 am

Hi, I'm planning to pop the question to my lovely girlfriend, I've been gently asking what type of ring she likes, out of all the ring types she prefers the 'eternity' type rings, they are lovely but I was wondering if this is acceptable for an engagement ring.silver jewelry

View user profile

7 Re: Engagement ring on Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:15 am

I am engaged and I have an engagement ring. I do not like the way it looks with a band against it. Do I just use it as my wedding ring or do I get a new ring. All of the rings I like are labeled engagement and not wedding. What is the difference? Does it matter? Am I supposed to get a ring with a band because I do not like hardly any of those. Wedding Shower Favors

View user profile

8 Re: Engagement ring on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:12 am

Engagement and wedding rings are usually worn most of the time, but there are times when you should take it off in order to protect it. When you are operating machinery or doing any sort of construction work you shouldn't wear your ring as it could even be a safety hazard.Toronto Wedding Photographer

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum