FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dress for mens

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Dress for mens on Tue May 17, 2011 12:11 am

Looking good is all about proper coordination. There was a time when people had the idea of suits as the only form of formal dresses available for men, however times have changed, and now it's mainly the occasion itself which determines what to wear. There are many key micro attributes which play a part in how men are going to achieve a good look at any event - for example accessories, color combination and designs, which are all vital components that can have a major impact on the overall outlook.
men dress shirts

View user profile

2 Dress for mens on Tue May 17, 2011 2:57 am

A shirt's style signals quite a bit about the wearer's intentions. A dress shirt with a button-down collar, left breast pocket, plain front, and single-button cuffs signals leisure while a dress shirt with a turned-down point collar, no breast pocket, placket front, and French cuffs signals formality. The beauty of adjusting a shirt's style is that you can design it for not only for the occasion but also to compliment your unique features.

View user profile

3 what do you meant by mens??? on Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:08 am

there should be some pics regarding this post so could know which is in and out of fashion!!!

michael jackson t-shirt

View user profile

4 Re: Dress for mens on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:01 am

I often hear the stereotype that French men (or European men) tend to dress differently and more fashionably than American men. I do notice that a lot of French men seem to know how to dress well and look good. But I'm curious to get your opinion on the differences of the fashion sense of French men from American men.
Sexy Lingerie

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum