FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latex clothing

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Latex clothing on Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:42 am

I love latex. I wear it at home quite often. It just feels so good clinging to my body like a second skin. It's truly wonderful.
latex clothing

View user profile

2 Re: Latex clothing on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:44 am

latex streches but only so much i wear a size 5. and there are some companies that make custom latex clothing, but yes they cost a lot of money, the paint on latex is a better option, but to make clothing? it doesnt stay on for long and it shouldnt be used to go out in the day its more for clubs and used only for a couple of hours and usally they will put it on to make like a "pasties" the latex can cause skin reactions since its natural rubber so test it out first and dont put in on your privates.

View user profile

3 Re: Latex clothing on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:15 am

Latex clothing may look easy on the eye, but takes a lot of practice to put on, and often requires a dressing buddy to help you squeeze into it. Because it clings so successfully, Latex clothing cannot be donned without the use of lube or plenty of high quality talc.club clothing

View user profile

4 Re: Latex clothing on Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:33 am

I know this sounds like a horrible question but there's got to be someone out there who understands how expensive latex clothing is. so where is the best place to find relatively cheap good quality latex fetish clothing?slim fit jeans

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum