FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yi Lin - your pink fashion Kingdom

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Yi Lin - your pink fashion Kingdom on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:50 pm

Yi Lin, a representative cheap jerseys of women's urban fashion brand quality, with good market performance casual garment industry has become a rising star. By the celebrities Barbie (large S) rationality. Yi Lin, its unique design style, simple and smooth lines, bright colors elegant, together with the exquisite tailoring, elegant and fashion style, integrate the essence of eastern and western culture, women's elegant interpretation of modern urban style and self-confidence, deeply loved by young consumers across the country. "Yi Lin for junior middle school, high school students under 30 years old female friend. Yi Lin, has been the girls love it for its unique design style, simple and smooth lines, bright colors elegant, with with exquisite tailoring and elegant and fashion style, integrate the essence moncler women of eastern and western culture, women's elegant interpretation of modern urban style and self-confidence, deeply loved by young consumers across the country. "Yi Lin, a representative of the city's women's fashion taste brand, with good market performance casual garment industry has become a rising star. From the celebrities Barbie (large S), Taiwan's leading host Xuxi Di (small S) rationality. Yi Lin clothing series uphold high quality and fashionable casual product image, its unique design style, simple and smooth lines, bright colors elegant, together with the exquisite tailoring, deduce modern urban fashion, elegance and self-confidence. Summer series highlighting a natural lady charm, fresh, elegant, flower. Crisp fashion colors, combined with fine quality cotton, lightweight chiffon, crisp stripes, romantic and India, together with the trend of subtle details of the decorative elements, show your beautiful mood quarter. If you're after is pure enjoyment and beauty of the summer dress, then in the "Yi Lin" in the kingdom to the HOT new products to meet the new force.burberry belts

View user profile

2 Yi Lin - your pink fashion Kingdom on Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:52 am

The Romantic Fix.
Once upon a time, in the local bins of CurryTown in Pakistan, there lived a young (ugly) maiden called Georgim, who was 14. She lived in a bin with her mom, dad, 16 brothers and 4 sisters. She stole her mothers bin lid and made it into a laptop somehow. She secretly went out at night (her parent’s couldn’t be bothered about their children) to go on Match Affinity to find a man as ugly as she. “Hmmm, wonder who I’ll find today?” she thought, and as she logged on, she found who she was looking for. “Omg, Pick! I need to e-mail him!” she screamed out loud. Pick was a sexy young man, brown greasy hair, short and tubby, who knew, a fat king like King Henry VIII. “Wow, look at this, she replied to my e-mail! It says, hey sexii.” Said Pick excitedly, and then frantically typed back. He was interested in blonds, with greasy hair, tramps, and people who were nerdy and good with computers, which was all Georgim basically was, except for she was cleverer than most tramps.

They went out on a date, to Curry Café, where Pick proposed, by giving her a cardboard cutout ring. “Hmm, fashionable for tramps, I like it love, great!” said Georgim, shoving on the ring, she shoved it on so hard that it broke in half, half went into her nescurry, the other, into her curryflakes. “Oh, Pick Sweetheart I’m so sorry, but a cut-out ring that is all the fashion for tramps and what I’ve always wanted doesn’t separate us from our love.” Georgim says. “Honey, I’m glad you feel that way.” He replied, and then they randomly started snogging in front of everyone, just to prove that they loved each other.

Facebook Layouts
| Backgrounds for Profile

View user profile

3 Re: Yi Lin - your pink fashion Kingdom on Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:00 am

we offer outdoor items ,such as best outdoor equipment

fit outdoor clothing

tent camping

camping store with the high quality and serivce.if you want to buy it ,we at once send to the door for 6-7days.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum